Forbes just published a great article about RemotiveLabs, the startup that I am advising in Sweden, is up to. A few highlights:
- Goal is to speed up the automotive development process by staying in the virtual world longer and committing to hardware later
- RemotiveLabs is a leader in virtualizing on-board systems and bring the entire communication architecture to the cloud
- RemotiveCloud was just launched, an extension of RemotiveBroker, the core of the software development platform
- RemotiveCloud provides the environment for a vehicle’s entire software and electronics systems to be created collaboratively
- Volvo Cars began working with Remotive three years ago and will make use of RemotiveCloud
I’d say this helps the development process a great deal, especially in context of the software defined vehicle.